I’ve enjoyed a number of roles over the course of my career; field practitioner, associate professor, and postgraduate lecturer. In time, it became evident to me how alumni are able to serve as the bridge which connects the cloistered life of a student with the role of a fully practicing member of the chiropractic profession.
I invite you to join me as a member of one of the most meaningful associations, the Cleveland Chiropractic College Alumni Association.
Together, through membership and participation in the Alumni Association, we will:
- Attract the best and brightest minds to Cleveland University and the chiropractic profession.
- Support student-led organizations and select scholarship programs.
- Mentor students and new graduates to achieve success.
- Preserve the value of a Cleveland diploma.
- Represent alumni concerns with University administration.
- Enrich the experience of both students and alumni.
A saying I taught my sons, shared with students, and live by is, “you must share your success to be a success.”
Please join me and together as Cleveland Chiropractic College Alumni Association members, we will work to transform the world.
Andrew S. Bonci, BA, DC
1989 graduate of Cleveland Chiropractic College, Kansas City, and a lifetime member of the Cleveland Chiropractic College Alumni Association